Thursday, September 22, 2011

Work Life?

it has been almost seven months since I got my first job. how does it feel to be a worker?
first, I finally understand why everybody like weekends that much. in weekdays, I should work from 9 to 7. doing many tasks, manage many things and of course, just a bit playing time. and now, I really wait for weekend.
next, of course the paying time. It feels really proud to use your own money to buy things. And of course, I could cherish every IDR I made and do not forget to save some. But I really proud that my mom borrow some money from me to buy something. Hihihi..

maybe next time, I could tell you the details of my work life. It so different from other and I just hope that everything I made at work, will give many impacts to other. see ya!!

No comments: