Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Me and Myself

I really want to write something, but there too many things in my head. Maybe this time, I'll write something about myself. :)

Recently, I feel that I am too strict and cold. Unsocial and do not want to mingle with friends. And freak.

Let me explain one by one.

Strict, is something that I had from my parents. My parents are lecturers and really concern about time. After that, I studied in semi military school, where I lived by the schedule they made. That is why, I am more impatient and can't stand for waiting. But after I had my bachelor degree, I become more flexible I think. I am a lot more relax for informal occasion. Cold, is something I had from my habit too. I am the only child, and spent a lot time by myself. I am also a straightforward person, something that still unfamiliar in this country. I am also a bit hard to meet someone new. When I go to new community, I tend to silent and talk-less. But it is because I try to careful to someone new. If you already know me, I am quite cheerful person, and "unyu" person that love to joke :)

Unsocial or we call it "ansos", is something that really not me. Because I spent many times alone at home, I like to play and meet friends whenever I had time. But, I had strict night-time from parents, prevent me to spent more time at night. Beside that, I need many sleep-time. I rather choose sleep than go outside on weekend. Not to mingle means I try to be careful with someone else. Believe me, I never try to group my friends, or choose someone else over someone.

Freak? I am the only person, so I really had times by myself. Literally, myself. This makes me enjoy go to bookstore alone, or wandering alone. I also always taught to not make other people having hard times because of me. That is why, I could go to the dentist by myself. Freak? Maybe. But I open to criticism and change. So I hope, my friends around me could talk anything to me without hesitation.

Maybe this is it. We could catch up soon. Bye!

No comments: