Thursday, August 22, 2013

modeling

hi blog!
recently, i learn so manyyyy new things. i'm getting busy as well as i learn so many things and still have time for myself. my wishes come true!

not too long ago, i learn about modeling. it related to my job. this makes me remember my previous system modeling professor. He already went to another dimension, but still i remember how he taught us and how he picked me everytime he had chances.

I still remember my first class with him. he asked us to pick a topic to model. not really model, but just draw the whole system and the relationship of each component. our group pick global warming, because at that time we had no idea what we will do with that draw. but later, we found ourselves make our holes because can you imagine how to model global warming? that is why he remembered me and my group as well. I really like how he thinks about everything. Very well-structured, very inspiring, and very positive. I'm glad i met him.

after a while, i met again with modeling. it's not in class, but in the real world. it's not only the drawing but also the mathematical equation, and in the end, we will make that model to make an estimation in the future. sounds interesting? yes it is! and here what i got on my first try:

my very first real modeling

hihiii. actually i just learn the surface and a bit of the knowledge, but the concept still is a bit blur. i hope i gained so much in the future.

see ya!

No comments: