Thursday, February 14, 2013

Become a Woman

Recently, the thought of being a career woman, a mom and a wife has been flash in my head. It's confusing and need some serious thought.

I am naturally born with a great competitiveness. With my background and my environment, it is impossible for me for not working and not being a career woman. I wanna do something with my knowledge and experience and be a useful person to others. That is why I work in government sector so that I could make a great impact to others.

I also can not pull aside my obligation as a woman that will be a wife of someone and a mother of my child(ren). Being a wife and mother as well as a career woman might not be easy. You have several responssible to your fam, but i think i wanna do something big.

I wanna have family that at least like my family. So, the easiest way is to look at my mom. My mom is a lecturer and she is a great woman. She is smart but she can pull aside her ego in career, and decide to take care of me and my dad. She take 100% responsible of me even until now, even she cook my supper by herself. She never let me skip any meals and here I am, A healthy person with no significant shortage.

In my work environment, there are so many women with great position and very talented. But they spend so many times at the office. I wonder how their children are. Are they still knowing her mom or not. I should learn how they did and I should take a good points.

That is why, what am I suppose to do?
Hahaha actually there is still a long road, but I need to think about it, right? Sooner or later, I should decide what kind of woman I wanna be.

3 comments:

riszha gandjar said...

:) actually woman came from wiffman.. wiff means wife, man from human..

jadi, segimanapun kita milih jadi "career woman", sesungguhnya menjadi wife (and mom) is our "main career"..

etapi,, that's our choice, and our choice leads to consequences. :P

septine swi said...

yeah, couldnt agree more ris. lagi kepikiran aja kmrn ehehehe

RISZHA GANDJAR said...

iya tin.. segimana pun kita pengen jadi wanita karir tea.. ujung2nya sih bakal ditentukan sang suami tea.. haha