finally! it’s been a while. haha
I have been meaning to write about this topic. it’s just I havent charge my ipad for some times so writings got delayed several times haha.
Hmm I want to write about this topic because of current situation. I mean, I dont think being a teacher is reasonable anymore in Indonesia.
Dont get me wrong, my parents are teachers, university teachers. And after I work for several years, now I know how low they got paid. It’s almost unimaginable that they can raise me up in a good situation with that.
Now I can really understand what my mom said when I said to her I want to work for a very high salary. She said “lalu buat apa dibayar mahal-mahal? kan nanti pengeluaran pasti nambah juga. yang penting dicukupin aja. pengeluaran ngga boleh lebih banyak dari pemasukan. yaa harus dipaksa cukup spy bisa bersyukur”.
I think my first year salary already overtake their current salary. But I dont think my life was miserable. Not flashy, but enough. And now I can be very grateful for them.
Based on this, lately, all I wish is contentment. I want to feel enough for what I have today. I do not want to be greedy for material things. And thank God for what I have.
well that’s it haha. another shallow writings. see you next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment