Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wake me up when September ends

hi! long time no see. recently too many things happened. in short story, last week i should decide sth. i should choose to pursue graduate school in my dreamy country or choose my dream job. although, i don't know which one is more dreamy to me, and I don't know which one is really the best for me?

pursue graduate school in dreamy country doesn't mean that the school itself is good, the major is suitable for me and my future, and the country could be different from my imagination.
although dream job is something i imagine since my undergraduate, actually I don't know if the area is suitable for me, is that really my passion and could be different from my imagination.

well, I will not know the answer until I try it.

note: 20s is the time you will feel uncomfortable, not at ease, and anxious. because you still have so many question abt your career, what you wanna be in the future, and with whom you will spend the rest of your time

No comments: