Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My bestfriend

I have this my very best friend. We already have known each other for almost 18 years. Yep, since elementary school. Then something happen with her and honestly I am a bit disappointed in her. I don't think we discussed much and I still think she rushed. But maybe I understand why she do that. I am not quite supportive and not being a good friend. I just want she gets the best and I thought this thing is not best enough. I am not sure why, I think I get more stress than she is. But I should back to my logic and take things easy, bcs this is her thing not mine.

Whatever, I should understand every step she takes and I should be the one that she can count on. I just wish that this is the right decision and she could live happily ever after. And also, wish her family could be strong enough to face this brave decision.
Take care my friend. Hope you all the best.


Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for  (That's what friends are for - Dionne Warwick)

No comments: